1. Job title
On-site Service Representative - for the assigned foreign chemical company located in Shanghai city
2. Job purpose
Pro-actively execute Import and export activities for the assigned foreign company
3. Key Accountabilities
- Executing outbound/inbound shipments
- Following up with FF & Broker & carriers to track shipments’ status
- SAP system or customs systems’ data or related shipments report maintenance
- customer claims reporting and handling
- Import and export documents & records management
- Vessel Space allocation management & Report pull out etc.
4. Key Activities
Conduct transportation planning activities including capacity planning, shipment and fleet planning, carrier selection, routing, scheduling, tendering, and load building
- Download outbound/inbound orders, booking request etc. from SAP for import or export shipments arrangements
- Customs system’s data entry or daily shipment report entry
- Download/receiving shipping documents, like packing list, shipping invoice, using customs system or use email to connect freight forwarder and follow up the execution
- Closely working with broker to do daily C/C operations
- Duty payment tracking and application
- Import and export report maintenance in customs system
- Customs system master data maintenance
- Certificate upload and expire date management
- Shipping documents preparation and release to consignee
- Import and export issues report out
- B/L confirmation etc.
At least 3 years’ experience in logistics / supply chain. Experience with chemical companies is preferred
College or Bachelor ’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics or other relevant discipline preferred
Domain expertise and business acumen
continuous improvement and quick learning
English skills ( reading and writing)
Minimum 3 years’ experience in logistics / supply chain. Experience with chemical companies is preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge in performing international logistics activities.
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot
• Experience with work with carrier and custom broker
• Ability to use data to support decision making and develop solutions to present to leaders.
• Ability to support process improvement initiatives.
• Able to work with some pressure
• With working knowledge and history of using computers and programs specific to logistics (SAP must, TMS WMS preferred) and to general business management (MS Excel, Word).
• Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
• Be able to manage conflicting business interests